CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14

Angelmom’s Lets Be Fabulous! Blogger

HI, blob world! This is Angelmom writing to all the bloggers everywhere :) Hi ya! I've heard so much about blogging and here I am, right here in blogger land. So I hope you all like my blog ;).

 
 

Ok here some info about me and my oh so demanding life. I'm 35 year old mother of 5, trying to get a grip on life. Yes that's right, a busy mother of five, 4 Demanding boys, thank you God for my girl, to add to the pot a playstation all the time typical Latin husband and 3 dogs. A house in the suburbs is my style with a candy apple red suburban on 20s. I'm the Queen Be, Angelmom raised as spoiled as any only child would be. My hubby, Playstation all the time Dad, is an ex thug with all the ghetto traits. Together we balance each other out, and drive each other crazy. My four boys, Bats his eyes and make you melt 6 yr old, Up to no good 7 yr old, On his way to the NFL 8 yr old and "Are you serious" teenager are a handful. My only girl will be called For your FYI preteen. Last but defiantly not lest my dogs (my other children) Don't know she's a dog Maltase, Scared of her own shadow Chiquita, and can't stop getting the ball pitbull. (Also the puppy) With a huge family, house and pets to take care of my time was limited. I had no time for me and taking care of me can't be priority. I know there are millions of busy moms out there that can say the same or know how I feel.  My mom says the women is the head of the house hold, without you, your house will fall apart. Everyday I struggled to get up in the morning and dragged myself to my motherly duties.

This is why I decided to write a blog. I got to know, am I the only one. Please comment ;)

 
 

[WOW and I can say I feel fabulous. Well that's because of MonaVie, a life changing juice. Keep reading my blog and you'll see how crazy my life is and was. ;)]

 
 

Check this story out: ;)

 
 

Tried from the previous day, I'll barely make it on time for the school bus. Rushing out at the last min, my poor boys didn't know which way to go.

"Put on your belt…, where are your shoes…, out the door and half way down the block, someone for got their book bag! :(

"Oh God help me" I would say with a passion that any drained mom would say. That was at 7:30am; wow I still had a whole day to go thru. I was frustrated, tried and moody. Desperate housewife my ass more like exhausted, sad, and wanting desperately to be a better mom. No matter how much I tried, I felt I couldn't get things done.

Ok so the demanding boys are off to school, time to get the Can't stop getting the ball pitbull. With IPod in my ear, I just drown it all out, (*secret #1;) walking one to two blocks and running two………… Believe me when I tell you that if you're pissed at your Playstation all the time Dad... a good jog can save your marriage. Ok I'm back from my jog………..WOW Are you serious teenager is dressed and ready to go ok someone is being a good boy today;).On this day husband came home and told me about a product his friend was using. He said he has energy, his diabetes was under control and his blood pressure was down. "Could God be answering my prayers?" Well, he did because from the day my MonaVie case arrived I feet better everyday.

 
 

Ok so I still have 5 demanding kids, 3 confused dogs, a playstation only husband and a house to take care of but I doing it!!! I have my own business, am now a MonaVie distributor and I run my husband business too. :) Desperate housewife turns to fabulous housewife and people are tell me I look great, wow what a change! I lost 10 pounds and I can get up in the morning. I wish I could send everyone in the world a bottle! The world would be a better place but that not possible. All I can do is tell you my story! Check out my web site and find out how you can feel fabulous too! http://www.mymonavie.com/angelmom465/mystory.asp

 
 

Ok so that all for today, I am transforming into the fabulous mom and bloggers you will read about. Let all be fabulous together. The housewife no longer needs to be run down and worn out. MonaVie is the new housewife.

 
 

No comments:

Leelou Blogs