CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23

Big Red Is Back! :)

Big Red is back home now!

 
 

Blogger land, I'm one very happy lady!! Thanks AAMCO! Job well done! Ok blogger land if you're in Kissimmee/Orlando area and having car problems the Savors at AAMCO are#1.

Ok, Big Red is ready for another 164 miles of the demanding household adventure. Go Red! For your FYI pre-teen said we need to get Big Red a bumper sticker that says" Keeps on Trucken". LoL :)

 
 

You guys probably think I'm crazy because I love my truck so much. Well he's paid for and my security blanket. If I need to get away, Big Red got my back! He'll take me where I need to go when I need to go. Without big red I can't work and that stress me out big time. ;) Now, Big Red is brand new and he'll have a new inside in a few months too. ;)

 
 

To bad big red can't drink MonaVie. ;) Well MonaVie help me! I felt calm and slept well under all this stress. Thanks MonaVie for helping me and thanks again to the Savor of Big Red.

 
 

Big Red and I have a lot of catching up to do! :)


 


 

Big Red keeps on Trucken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Angelmom :)

 
 

 
 


 

No comments:

Leelou Blogs