CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26

Bat His Eyes and Make You Melt 6 yr old had aVery Merry Christmas!

Myspace Layouts


Merry Christmas Bloggerland! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Bat His Eyes and Make You Melt 6 yr old is all better, He woke up today and NO protein in his urine! Yeah baby! I so glad he didn't have to spend Christmas in the hospital. Well bloggers, I hate to brag but I must. ;) MonaVie has really won me over, MonaVie is controlling the salt in my baby's body! I just don't know what to do! This stuff really works, that will go to show you how important it is to eat fruits. Oprah did a show on it and she was right. Fruits are necessary for a healthy you! If any one know a child or adult with Nephrotic Syndrome or kidney disease. Please refer them to my blog or give them my email address angelmom465@gmail.com. I am so glad I found MonaVie and would love to help other feel better too.


No comments:

Leelou Blogs