CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16

Give Your Huspand Control Of The TV........ ;)

Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com What up bloggerland :) This Sunday I let Playstation All The Time Dad control the remote. He's been having a bad week, so I thought he'd enjoy total control of the TV. I also thought I could "maybe" bond more with my huspand if I involved myself in playstation Dad's world. Ok blogger, the world of Playstion got me hook. I'm a fan of Call of Duty 4 and I'm hook LOL. Shooting and talking s**t to people online is a total stress reliever, I never thought I'd like it but I did. Go figure ;) Well after 10 hour of online playing (OMG how do you gamers do it ;), He saw this show called American Dad, funny show. Definetly a show for men, I was laughting the whole time, but not something I'd watch. At he end of the night my stress was down, so 2 thumbs up Playstation All The Time Dad! I total understand Now! I will definetly be playing Playstation again, as for the TV. I'll stick to my shows but laughter is the best medicine. ;) So Amercian Dad Your ok. :) Ladies blogger did Playstation All The Time notice I was BeiNg nice No! But go figure ;) LOLI've included the episode for your enjoyment! Until the next blog blogger, bye Ya"ll! :)New American Dad Episode - Tearjerker Watch Now!Aired Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 8:30pm on Fox. The cast of American Dad! is placed in a James Bond parody in which Stan plays a 007-type secret agent sent to stop the diabolical Tearjerker (played by Roger) from putting into motion his master plan to kill millions of people.

read more | digg story

No comments:

Leelou Blogs