CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1

A Little Hope Happens

Hey Bloggerland! Angelmom is a little on the edge today. :( I’m on the defense, and trust me. I have just cause, lol there is a reason for me being so not putting up with noone’s sh** day mood. Lol ;) The demanding household is getting way to demanding..

One of the ladybugs, (love that group!) posted a web site along time ago. Flylady.Net Great web site! “Step through the door and follow FlyLady as she weaves her way through housecleaning and organizing tips with homespun humor, daily musings about life and love, the Sidetracked Home Executives (SHE) system, and anything else that is on her mind.” Ya’ll should check it out, chick the link above. It been a great help lately. :)

A friend sent me this video in an email; she always touches me in some way. This video will show you that anything is possible! Toooooooo cute! :)

No comments:

Leelou Blogs