CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26

Anything Is Possible

Hi Bloggerland, What up ya’ll! I been really busy lately helping Playstation All The Time Dad with his Business. Well I’m back ya’ll!

This post is dedicated to my friends at Positive Reps yahoo groups. Missy stared this group to motive us reps, by sending inspirational emails. We share quotes, stories, and even funny videos.

My cousin, ZenaWarpr, sent me this video in an email today. This is too funny, and Ellen makes it even funnier. LOL

This is an actual product being sold! It's called the Hawaii Chair, and you are supposed to be able to exercise and go about your normal business while using it. This will go to show you, that if you put your heart and soul into something you will succeed! The 1st video is the infomercial and then I have the video of Ellen trying out in her show. Ok bloggerland go out there and make your dreams come true, cause this inventor did LOL. Now I don’t know how good my back will feel after trying it. ;).

Click here to join PositiveReps

Click to join PositiveReps



Some more of Ellen with infomercial products! You’re just too funny Ellen!

:)




No comments:

Leelou Blogs