CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14

Show SUm Luv Today!!!! :)

Myspace LayoutsEveryone is in a great mood here at the demanding household! It's Valentine's Day!! Playstation All The Time Dad started it off yesterday. He wanted to make sure the stores didn't run out of my Favorite Chocolates, He sooooooooo sweet! :) Ya know he's getting spoiled today. Everyone in my house is! I'm making their favorite dinner with chocolate cupcakes. ;) Ok I like cupcakes too gata show me sum luv too ;) I take advantage of this day and show lots of luv to my babies :)Are U So Serious Teenager gave his 1St V Day Gift today too. He printed a poem out for his girly. :) & Made her a photo magnet :) SO SWeet :) And Bat His eyes and make U Melt 6 yr old was acting like he was a player. He was very happy to show sum luv. LOL The Tweens were very happy this morning too. Haaaaaaaa LOVE is in the air and everyone is happy! Ya'll have a great V Day and Show SUm Luv Today!!!! :)

Timeless Message in a Bottle Gift is an elegant Message-in-a-Bottle. "When cards and Flowers are not enough!" Timeless Message
Click the Pictures to buy a Message In A Bottle Today! Timeless Message


Myspace Layouts


No comments:

Leelou Blogs