CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15

Count On Me Little Cuz! :)

Hi Bloggerland! Today I was inspired by my Little cousin. I wanted to show my little Cuz how much I love her and that no matter what I'll be here for her. She's been on my mind all day and then I came across this video. Whitney Houston & CeCe Winans - Count on Me! This video had me in tears, that is exactly how I feel. This morning I ask my Uncle to help me find a way to show his daughter, how I can show her she can count on me. He died a few year ago, but I believe he watches over us from heaven. Wow then I see this video, I know he heard me and guided me. Love is so powerful! Unconditional love is truly a blessing! My uncle loved us all that way and now we love each other the same way. I love you little cuz and you can count on me. When you succeed so do I, and anything I can do to help you will be a joy to me. "The most important thing in the world is a loving family because all the success in the world is nothing unless you have a family to share it with and a family that gives unconditional LOVE!!" Sugar Ray Leonard

No comments:

Leelou Blogs