CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20

TAKE A BATH BLOGGERLAND!

In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strenth. isaiah 30:15

Hi Bloggerland! It's Sunday!
"God says this is the day of rest, Anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his." Hebrews 4:10
As a mother of 5 and 3 dogs my days are jammed packed with Mommy services.

  1. Housekeeper
  2. Cook
  3. Taxi driver
  4. Dog groomer
  5. Hairstylist and barber
  6. Babysitter
  7. Accountant
  8. Organizer
  9. Activity coordinator
  10. Event coordinator
  11. Sports coordinator
  12. Gardener
  13. Plumber
  14. Lander mat
  15. Tutor
  16. Life Advisor
  17. Receptionist
  18. Therapist
  19. And much much more!

Wow! No wonder I beat by Sunday lol. Oprah say "mothers have the hardest job in the world" So what's the best way to relieve all that stress. Take a hot bath Bloggers! Even 5 minutes helps relieves your sore joints of a week of nonstop work. We all have to care about yourself! My mom say the wife/or mother is head of the household without her the house will crumble. She is so right, not to long ago I injured my knee. I was on crutches for 2 long months and the demanding household was a mess. Ok blogger I have years of experience being a mother and NO ONE can do my job better, that is just a fact! I wouldn't go into a 5 star restaurant and try to take over the head chef's job. I just couldn't do it, so ya all know what happen to my house it crumbled. It has been 6 months since my injury and I'm still catching up! Mothers have the hardest job on earth and nobody can replace you, No one! That injury make me realize how important my role was and how my family depend one me for everything. I have to take care of myself because none but me, myself and I know what I need to make me feel better. I've decided to do what I needed to do to stay health; read articles and magazines, search the web and read books to help me. So now I am sharing it with you bloggers.

Its Sunday bloggers take a bath! A hot bath is an instant cure for fidgetiness, anxiety attacks, insomnia, depression, and headaches. Replenish your sprit; tie your hair up, put our IPods in your ears, light some candles, add some bath salts or essential oils, and relieve your self! You deserve it!

"I can't think of any sorrows in the world that a hot bath wouldn't help, just a little bit," Susan Glaspell wisely wrote in The Visioning in 1911(probably while sitting in a tub), and she knew what she was talking about. From the book Simple Abundance A Day of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments:

Leelou Blogs