CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15

Don’t Judge A Book By It’s Cover

I love the look on Simon’s face when the lady starts singing!

My little cousin posted this on her facebook profile and it blew my mind. This women is so inspirational. I showed  my daughter this video, and she was shocked too. For sometime now I’ve been trying to explain to my wonderful daughter how important it is to have confidence in yourself. That if you have confidence in your self, people will see how wonderful you are. She’s a teen and some teens are all about being cool. Ok bloggerland Susan Boyle from Britain proved my point, everyone was laughing at her and she just laugh herself. She was confident in herself and sang her heart out. She was funny and amazing! Thanks Susan for being a great example for my daughter! I wish all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs