CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27

Change Is Good ;)

:) I had to think positive about our move to Louisiana! I was heart broken. Change is not easy, but I do have 5 children. They need to feel secure about this move. So the adventure begins and yes it was scary but my never left Florida kids were excited. LOL :) I did cry leaving my perfect townhouse and perfect little town, which I waited forever to move too. It  was a moment of weakness, but my angel was there to help once more. :(  We said goodbye and it was Louisiana or bust. So the adventure begins, Big Red and a big rental truck hit the road! Then we stopped to pee, then the dog needed to pee, then the kids needed to pee………. I took us all day and night to get to Pensacola, Fl. Oh I was so tired couldn’t wait to hit the bed.

I was so smart too ;). I booked our hotel on the internet travel site, all ready for us to settle in. NOT!……………. Until we open the door to the 4 star review hotel. OMG I couldn’t sleep, can you say Motel. Wow never thought I be in a motel! Last time I use that service again! I couldn’t sleep and I didn’t. Well thank God there were only 4 hours left to Louisiana. Everyone else was knockout after sneaking the birds & dog in the room. ;) I was wishing I didn’t quit smoking cigarettes and slept maybe 1 hour. Well until 6am, rise an shine everyone to Louisiana and your new home we go. :) I not staying in this motel for another minute.

Blogger Labels: Change,Louisiana,children,adventure,Florida,goodbye,rental,truck,road,Pensacola,hotel,Motel,room

No comments:

Leelou Blogs