CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20

I Sure Missed Blogging!

What up Bloggerland?! I really missed blogging. This online journal help release  stress/ Highly recommended by me Angelmom :) Added bonus Kids can just Google me  one day :)

I’m in Louisiana now! I leave in a house on 3 acres in a very small town called Folsom. On www.villageofFolsom.com, I quote “the town of Folsom is a community well known for its flourishing plant nurseries and beautiful horse farms” and end it with “Again, we welcome you to the Village of Folsom and we hope our southern hospitality comforts you!”. Estimate  population in July 2004 was 601, now there are 7 more. :) This has been a crazy adventure from the start. Well I can’t complain, I was on here crying cause Hubby didn’t have a job. He has a job now that pays him every week, Praise the Lord. See He he does answer your prayer! It’s not what I expected but We can eat, the Question now is :

Is Folsom ready for us? Or are we ready for Folsom?????? Hummmm

P.S. Have patience with me I’m dealing with Dial Up LOL

Blogger Labels: journal,bonus,Kids,Google,Louisiana,Folsom,horse,Village,adventure,Lord,prayer,Dial up,nurseries

No comments:

Leelou Blogs