CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24

It's a crawl back in bed day

It's only 10:30am and I'm ready to crawl

(I say crawl because I drain!)Back to bed!

The adventure of the dynamic household unfolds, thank God for Are you so serious teenager friend's mother. I thank God for sending me such a good family into my life. She is always so kind and Are you serious teenager has a good friend too. Those are the friend we need to thank and tell them how we appreciate them. I didn't have too ask!! I don't know about you ;) but I don't have too many off them.

 
 

Don't say ball pitbull; learn to dig a hole today! LOL she dug a nice big hole, all over my porch and all over herself. Nice!!!

Once again bloggers, MonaVie saves the day, thanks kind friend and thank MonaVie.

MonaVie saves the day!!!

Seriously Blogger without MonaVie I'd be doomed.

But

I'm doing it! ;)

 
 

Up to no good 6yr old is just that up to no good. He's not feeling well today ;( poor thing. Or poor us!!!!!! ;(

 
 

 
 

Angelmom ;)

No comments:

Leelou Blogs