CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19

Let Do Something Positive Today ;)

Hi Bloggerland   Today I been thinking a lot about Bat His Eyes and Make Melt now 7 year old, youngest of the demanding household, he is such a blessing to my family! And to think he was not expected, lets say not planned. He suffers from a kidney disease and we have kept it under control with a special diet. Well I was reading Temptation by Mom-Blog on my Google Reader. It’s so nice to see such dedication from a Mom struggling with a child with special needs. Our children have your hearts in their hands and when you are faced with the probability that you could lose your child or your child my suffer; your world come crumbing down on you.

Bat His Eyes and Make Melt is a blessing in your home. From the moment I found out he could leave us, I became a better Mom. He lives life with such joy, it doesn’t even faze him that he’s sick. He get up every morning with a smile on his face and touches everyone he meets. Even when he can’t eat all the goodies that his brothers, sister, classmates or friends can eat. He just says ok and moves on. I can’t even stay on a diet, OMG chocolate is my sin. Not Bat His Eyes and Make Melt he values life and every moment it brings. I have not meet a special needs child that does not glow with life! When he gets sick, he filled with joy;

“ Mommy I get to see my doctor and go to my hospital”  he says. 

That's amazing that these children inspire so many people (Children hospital staffs, Doctor, Parent and anyone who helps) to give so much of themselves. They struggle everyday just to live and yet like my little angel can put a smile on his face and face the world. I can’t help it but it puts tears in my eyes.   I so proud of my little angel and I'm a better Mom, wife, friend…… just a better me because of him.

I want to help my fellow blogger and I did in a small way by taking action with Easter Seals to support families living with autism! If you are reading this just click the link, please. http://www.easterseals.com/actnow  It only takes a minute, just click, fill and send. Do something positive! Bat His Eyes and Make Melt is going to be thrilled when I read him my blog today! He loves to help and I love to see him smile too.

2 comments:

ginabad said...

Oh thank you for posting Angelmom! Your boy is so cute. Oh man, God bless you - 5 kids! How DO you manage??

I wish you well and lots of luck on yoru blog!

Angelmom said...

Thanks for your comment Ginabad! :) I really think I have a Angel that helps me. ;)

Leelou Blogs